SEARCH A-Z

Search Lyrics and Chords

ABIDE WITH ME – PLANETSHAKERS

ABIDE WITH ME – PLANETSHAKERS



INTRO:   |C. Dm.|F...|  (2x)

VERSE 1:
   C       Dm      G         C
Come, come, come, I want You
   C       Dm      G         C
Come, come, come, I need You
  Am        Em     F
More than life itself
  Am        Em           F
More than anything else

PRE-CHORUS:
                   C   Dm  F                     C   Dm   F
Abide with me, oh...     Abide with me, oh

CHORUS:
C                     
   Holy Spirit breathe in me
F                                        Dm                    F        
   Holy Spirit fill me, I want more, so much more
C
   Holy Spirit move in me
F                                              Dm                    F        
   Holy Spirit touch me, I want more, so much more

VERSE 2:
   C       Dm      G            C
Come, come, come, my Saviour
   C       Dm      G              C
Come, come, come, my Healer
 Am       Em          F
Covered by Your love
 Am       Em         F
Safe within Your arms

BRIDGE:
   C                  Am                   G                    F 
Heaven open, glory fall down, fill us once again

   C                               Am                   G                       F
Our hearts are open, longing for You, touch us once again

No comments:

Post a Comment