SEARCH A-Z

Search Lyrics and Chords

COME AND PRAISE HIM ROYAL PRIESTHOOD LYRICS AND CHORDS



E                                     F#m
Come and praise Him, royal priesthood
B7                       E
Come and worship, holy nation
C#m              F#m
Worship Jesus our redeemer
B7                          E
He is precious, King of glory
�   � w � ��� @�    D
I am thirsty for Your presence Lord
A
Come and fill me up

Bm                     E                    A
Lord let Your mercy wash away
F#m    Bm
All of my sins
E                                  A
Fill me completely with Your love
F#m
Once again

D                     A               D
I need You I want You
E               D
I need Your presence
A               D
I need You I want You
E             A
I love Your presence

No comments:

Post a Comment