SEARCH A-Z

Search Lyrics and Chords

I WILL HAVE NO OTHER GODS/WITH ALL MY HEART LYRICS AND CHORDS



G                       D                    C      Em
I will have no other gods before You
Cmaj7              G                                Am
Only You will reign as my heart's King
G                       D                    C      Em
I will have no other gods before You
Am                   C                  G
I will put You first in everything

G
With all my heart
Em
With all my mind
Am
With all my soul
C
With all my strength
D  (G)
I worship You
ty� � m o � _� t-weight:normal'>Let Thy glory be over all the earth (2x)
D Bm              A F#m
Let Thy glory, let Thy glory
Bm          E                  A
Let Thy glory be over all the earth rif� ) m s � _� e='mso-spacerun:yes'>                                 A
By Your stripes I am healed
F#m                               Bm
In Your presence I'm filled
Em
I hear You calling
G    A  D
And now I come
G               A
And I'll obey You, Lord
C         D7           G
I was made for You

No comments:

Post a Comment